Clays course to reopen Wednesday, May 20th! Click “Read More” for more info
The restarting of the clays course went very smoothly. Therefore, we have changed some of our policies and procedures, please read below.
• Group size will be a maximum of 4. Do not congregate with others not in your group.
• All members, guests, and employees must wear a face mask when in public or appropriate safe social distancing must be maintained – this means a minimum of six feet. CDC and NY State executive order hygiene protocols shall also be followed.
• Supervised clubhouse access only. There will be no coffee or beverage service, but there will be bottled water on the course. Let your trapper know if you need an item from your locker or from the proshop to arrange admission.
• Port-a-Potties will be located on the clays course for your convenience.
• Advanced, timely, reservations are mandatory, and should include the gauge of ammunition needed and gun rental, if any, required.
• In order to maximize safe social distancing, members must, follow their trapper’s directions with regard to the sequence of the stations to be shot.
• Please wait in or by your car for your scheduled start time. Your trapper will meet you in the parking area with your ammunition order or gun rental, if any. The trapper will have a cart to carry your ammunition and guns; however members may not ride in it.
• If you are not feeling well, please cancel your reservation and stay at home.
If you are not feeling well, please cancel your reservation and stay at home. We request that everyone be cooperative and understanding while we implement these new procedures. Please remember our primary concern is for the health and safety of our members and employees.
We request that everyone be cooperative and understanding while we implement these new procedures. Please remember our primary concern is for the health and safety of our members and employees.