The restaurant is finally opening this Thursday, June 25th! Click “Read More” for more info
Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Lunch from 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Thursday, Friday and Saturday for Dinner from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
We are happy to announce that this Thursday, June 25th the restaurant will reopen as New York State enters phase 3 of its reopening plan. We request that everyone be cooperative and understanding while acting in accordance with NY State Dept. of Health guidelines. Please note the following:
- Advanced, timely, reservations are mandatory as there is limited seating.
- A waitress/hostess will bring you to your table. If there is a wait, please stand apart from other dining groups.
- Appropriate safe social distancing must be maintained. CDC and NY State executive order hygiene protocols shall also be followed.
- All members, guests, and employees must wear a face mask when in public in accordance with the NY State executive order. You may remove the mask only when seated at your dining table.
- Cocktails at the bar are not permitted because we cannot maintain the 6′ social distancing required by the CDC. Please order all your drinks from your seated table.
- If you are not feeling well, please cancel your reservation and stay at home.