Outdoor dining to return starting this Friday, June 12th! Click “Read More” for more info
Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Lunch from 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Thursday, Friday and Saturday for Dinner from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
We are happy to announce that outside dining will be starting this Friday, June 12th. Please keep in mind that outside dining will have limited seating and be weather dependent. We originally were scheduled to begin outside dining for this Thursday June 11th, but cancelled as the forecast is for an 80% chance of evening thunder showers. Take-out is still available as an alternate option. When making future reservations please check the weather forecast.
We request that everyone be cooperative and understanding while we reopen the outdoor dining service in accordance with NY State Dept. of Health guidelines. Please note the following:
- Advanced, timely, reservations are mandatory.
- Appropriate safe social distancing must be maintained. CDC and NY State executive order hygiene protocols shall also be followed.
- All members, guests, and employees must wear a face mask when in public in accordance with the NY State executive order. You may remove the mask only when seated at your dining table.
- A waitress/hostess will bring you to your table. If there is a wait, please stand apart from other dining groups.
- The clubhouse is closed; however bathroom access will be allowed to all dining patrons while maintaining social distancing and wearing a mask.
- If you are not feeling well, please cancel your reservation and stay at home.